Thursday, April 18, 2013


Changes

Once I was talking with a friend of mine about life, destiny and changes in life and he told me "there are some borders and we all are inside them, some things in our lives is already defined but inside those borders we can make decisions and changes".
I don't know whether he was wrong or right and I can't say that I agree with his opinion, but one thing is true - change is good and you should never be afraid of any change in your life. Be sure (and believe me life will show it all in time) that each change , no matter good or bad, brings a good thing in your life. You should just see and find it )

I'd also like to introduce you a quote of Lao Tzu:
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. 

No comments :

Post a Comment